"Your systems managed by industry experts - in safe hands"
Although Unix/Linux server hardware costs have dropped significantly over the last few years, the need for servers in your environment is still critical to the success of your business. Any savings you may see from your purchases however are being offset by the increasing costs of supporting these devices. This along with less IT resources, round-the-clock operations, and IT staff turnover, does not leave you time to read every event log, record issues, problems, and threats.
WTL understand how IT departments have been stretched, and as such, our services can offer you a simplified, more efficient way to delegate some of your time consuming daily tasks. We help extend your IT staff's capabilities by becoming an extension of your team. This allows you to focus on growing your business while we look for potential Unix Server problems before they can turn into real issues resulting in unexpected downtime and reduced end-user productivity.
The trick to successfully managing your Unix/Linux Servers is to stay ahead of the problems. Also, when there are problems, be immediately notified so that they can be fixed before your end users become aware or affected by them. That is where our monitoring services come in. By proactively monitoring all of your Unix/Linux Servers, we are able to see problem trends start forming before they become major issues.
Studies show that proactive alerting of monitored devices reduces server and network downtime by up to 80%. Another analyst report (see chart) confirmed that 87% of all server costs are in ongoing administration, performance monitoring, and tuning. This is where we step in and help drastically reduce your IT expenses. How? We do it for you and we implement best practices to be effective and efficient. The Gartner Group reports that organizations that perform these services internally incur almost double the costs of those using an external source. They cite the costs of setting up the monitoring services, in-house skills and expertise, and the logistics of central monitoring.
- Optimised productivity, reliability and availability: reduce or eliminate your system administration workload
- WTL technical expertise: your system is managed by industry experts who have a vested interest in your success
- Streamlined administration: provides consistency that simplifies management of your IT environment.
- Cost-effective alternative to a Unix/Linux System Administrator
- No additional staff or increased management time
- Reduce downtime by up to 80% > Increase availability
- Minimize IT costs and expenses
- Expands your IT staff ability to focus on core business