How do you manage and secure infrastructure, information, and interactions against a growing array of increasingly sophisticated threats?
Link security policies to processes, including incident response, threat and vulnerability management, security information and event management, secure application development, managed security services, and database security, to identify threats, prevent loss of critical data, and make the most of valuable administrative resources.
Benefits to You:
- Reduce exposure to sensitive data loss.
- Identify security threats quickly and respond effectively to incidents.
- Reduce costs by standardising software and processes for monitoring and managing security operations.
- Leverage the world's largest security threat network monitoring activity with more than 40,000 sensors in 180 countries.
- Leverage software from the world's most trusted name in IT security.
Areas of Interest to You:
- Incident response.
- Security and threat management.
- Security information and event management.
- Security monitoring.
- Security posture visibility.